DAY HOSPITAL MANAGER – SOMERSET WEST, CAPE TOWN
Cure Day Hospitals is a dynamic and energetic company that is expanding rapidly with Nine (9) operational hospitals. We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, and business minded DAY HOSPITAL MANAGER to lead and manage our team in SOMERSET WEST, CAPE TOWN.
NO OF POSITIONS
PROVINCE / REGION
• Management of 3 Theater Day Hospital with +-22 staff members.
• Management of relationships with all stakeholders
• Ensure sustainable business growth and development
• Management of Finance (budgets, costs, profits etc) of the Hospital
• Management operational requirements of the Hospital
• Leading a cross-functional team of people strategically to achieve Hospital goals
• Implementation and maintenance of Risk management program
• Implementation and maintenance of a Quality assurance program
• Ensure a client-centric integrated system delivers client expectations
• Management of stock, supplies and equipment
• Management of maintenance program
• Liaise with Group HR regarding management of staff-Recruitment, Training, Performance Management, Leave, Labour/Employee Relations
• Responsible for client relationship management to ensure that quality client service principles are maintained.
• Liaise with Group Nursing Services Manager in ensuring a therapeutic and safe patient environment by maintaining health and safety standards and complying with infection control principles.
• Report all hospital operations to Group Operations Manager regularly.
• Currently registered with SANC
• Degree or Diploma in Nursing
• A qualification in Nursing with specialisation in Theatre technique will be advantageous.
• 5-10 years of Experience in Heath Care environment of which 3-5 years must in Theatre.
• Minimum 3-5 years in a Junior/Middle Management position.
• Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the Hospital
• Ability to identify, prevent and report medico-legal risks and adverse events within the unit
• Basic knowledge of stock control principles
• Sound knowledge of nursing activities and procedures as per Scope of Practice
• Display a team approach by participating actively and co-operatively with team members
• Maintains respectful work relationships and interpersonal effectiveness
• Displays a concern for excellence in achieving results
• Demonstrates good judgement and decision-making skills
• Maintains a customer-focused mind-set that acknowledges the value of the customer
• Exhibits full responsibility for own work outputs
• The ability to identify and demonstrate company values
Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes membership of subsidised medical aid, provident funds, leave and a thirteenth (13) cheque.
Candidates who meet the requirements and wish in applying for this position, can send their comprehensive CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not hear from us one week after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.