EN/ENA THEATER- ANESTHETIC – EAST LONDON, BEACON BAY
Cure Day Hospitals is a dynamic and energetic company that is expanding rapidly with Eleven (11) operational hospitals. We are looking for a dynamic and energetic EN/ENA THEATER- ANESTHETIC to join our team in EAST LONDON, BEACON BAY.
Cure Day Hospitals - East London
NO OF POSITIONS
PROVINCE / REGION
- Delivers comprehensive and quality patient care.
- Adheres to Patient’s Rights at all times.
- Prevents, reports, and manages Medico-legal risks.
- Patient records and registers meet legal requirements.
- Control of stock and equipment.
- Provides support to new employees.
- Ensures a therapeutic and safe patient environment by maintaining health and safety standards, complies with infection prevention protocols.
- Currently registered with SANC as EN/ENA.
- Experience in Theater Anesthetic.
- Willing to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the Unit.
- Competent in the demonstration and assessment of all clinical procedures and management of risks.
- Basic knowledge of stock control principles.
- The ability to identify and report near-misses and adverse events.
- Knowledge of clinical procedures.
- A good understanding and application of the nursing scope of practice and knowledge of patient care.
- Be able to function as an effective member of the nursing team by facilitating team effectiveness.
- Displays a concern for excellence by following work routines and standards while achieving results.
- The ability to display sound judgment in problem-solving.
Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes membership of subsidized medical aid, provident funds, leave and a thirteenth (13) cheque.
Candidates who meet the requirements and wish to apply for this position, can send their comprehensive CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 August 2023. Should you not hear from us one week after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.