ENROLLED NURSING AUXILIARY- THEATRE – SOMERSET WEST, WESTERN CAPE.
NO OF POSITIONS
PROVINCE / REGION
- Delivers comprehensive and quality patient care.
- Adheres to Patient’s Rights at all times.
- Prevents, reports, and manages Medico-legal risks.
- Patient records and registers meet legal requirements.
- Control of stock and equipment.
- Provides support to new employees.
- Ensures a therapeutic and safe patient environment by maintaining health and safety standards, complies with infection prevention protocols.
- Currently registered with SANC as Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary.
- Experience in Theater (Anesthetics and circulating).
- Recovery experience will be advantageous.
- Willing to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the Unit.
- Competent in the demonstration and assessment of all clinical procedures and management of risks.
- Basic knowledge of stock control principles.
- The ability to identify and report near-misses and adverse events.
- Knowledge of clinical procedures.
- A good understanding and application of the nursing scope of practice and knowledge of patient care.
- Be able to function as an effective member of the nursing team by facilitating team effectiveness.
- Displays a concern for excellence by following work routines and standard while achieving results.
- The ability to display sound judgment in problem-solving.