ENROLLED THEATRE NURSE – SOMERSET WEST, WESTERN CAPE.
Cure Day Hospitals is a dynamic and energetic company that is expanding rapidly with Ten (10) operational hospitals. We are looking for a dynamic and energetic ENROLLED THEATRE NURSE to join our team in SOMERSET WEST, WESTERN CAPE.
Cure Day Hospitals - Somerset West
NO OF POSITIONS
PROVINCE / REGION
- Delivers comprehensive and quality patient care
- Always adheres to Patient’s Rights
- Prevents, reports, and manages Medico-legal risks
- Patient records and registers meet legal requirements
- Control of stock and equipment
- Provides support to new employees
- Ensures a therapeutic and safe patient environment by maintaining health and safety standards, complies with infection prevention protocols
- Currently registered with SANC as Enrolled Nurse.
- Prior experience in Theatre (Anesthetics, Scrubbing and Circulating).
- Recovery experience will be advantageous.
- Willing to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the Unit.
- Competent in the demonstration and assessment of all clinical procedures and management of risks.
- Basic knowledge of stock control principles.
- The ability to identify and report near-misses and adverse events.
- Knowledge of clinical procedures.
- A good understanding and application of the nursing scope of practice and knowledge of patient care.
- Be able to function as an effective member of the nursing team by facilitating team effectiveness.
- Displays a concern for excellence by following work routines and standard while achieving results.
- The ability to display sound judgment in problem-solving.
Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes membership of subsidized medical aid, provident funds, leave and a thirteenth (13) cheque.
Candidates who meet the requirements and wish to apply for this position, can send their comprehensive CV’s to email@example.com by 20 October 2023. Should you not hear from us one week after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.