HOLDINGS MARKETING MANAGER- ERASMUSKLOOF, PRETORIA
Cure Day Hospitals Group is a dynamic and energetic company that is expanding rapidly with Twelve (12) operational hospitals. We are looking for a dynamic and energetic HOLDINGS MARKETING MANAGER to join our team at the Head Office-Erasmuskloof, Pretoria.
Cure Day Hospitals - Head Office
NO OF POSITIONS
PROVINCE / REGION
- Assist to recruit and build sound, productive working relationships with specialists.
- Ensure efficient distribution of resources and assist marketing teams when required.
- Work closely with the EXCO and drive the marketing strategy and positioning for the company.
- Prepare and present a group marketing plan and report to the Holdings Board quarterly.
- Monitor and report all the marketing activities and their results to EXCO monthly.
- Continually identify and improve the service delivery to doctors and patients.
- Produce innovative, customer-driven marketing campaigns.
- Research about the current marketing trends and track competitors.
- Maintain relationships between hospital managers and marketing managers/marketing officers of individual facilities.
- Negotiate with relevant suppliers to manage the distribution of promotional items and other marketing related items.
- Managing the recruitment and training of new marketers.
- Liaison with the media to find suitable advertising campaigns for the company.
- Prepare the holdings marketing budget and ensure the budget is not exceeded. Assist to manage subsidiary Marketing Officer/Marketing Manager budgets.
- Advise and monitor all the marketing processes in the group.
- Facilitate effective patient survey application and use data obtained from surveys to improve on services as well as communicate concerns to Hospital Managers and Marketing Manager/Officers.
- Analyse customer satisfaction reports from funders. e.g. Discovery Mesh report
- Develop and implement marketing and communications initiatives aimed at stakeholders including patients, potential patients, and the local community at large.
- Co-ordinate with teams across different departments such as Finance, Legal, Operations and HR.
- Compile and distribute quarterly newsletter.
- Plan, implement and compile relevant and brand compliant marketing material i.e. Corporate Brochure, CSI brochure etc.
- Ensure that brand and corporate identity standards, policies and procedures regarding marketing and communication are adhered to throughout the hospital.
- Ongoing monitoring and updating of company website and social media platforms.
- Plan Holdings Board members birthdays and Christmas gifts
- KPI review conducted with marketing team at the end of each financial year.
- Plan strategic doctor events and functions for doctors across the group
- Planning of opening functions, investors dinners, new hospital functions and all internal functions for holdings staff i.e. team buildings, year-end functions.
- Brand awareness campaign implementation across the group to constantly re-establish our brand.
- Identify viable sponsorship or congress opportunities.
- BCom Degree or Honours in Marketing Management
- Any other marketing-related qualification will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 years in similar middle management role in a Healthcare environment.
- Experience in senior Management will be advantageous in a Healthcare environment.
- Good track record of client relationships or liaison.
- Familiarity with technology used to assess performance.
- Experience in online marketing and advertising.
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players.
Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes membership of subsidized medical aid, provident funds, leave and a thirteenth (13) cheque.
Candidates who meet the requirements and wish to apply for this position, can send their comprehensive CV’s to email@example.com by 29 February 2024. Should you not hear from us one week after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.