WARD HOSTESS – SOMERSET WEST, WESTERN CAPE.
Cure Day Hospitals is a dynamic and energetic company that is expanding rapidly with Eleven (11) operational hospitals. We are looking for a dynamic and energetic WARD HOSTESS to join our team in SOMERSET WEST, WESTERN CAPE.
Cure Day Hospitals - Somerset West
NO OF POSITIONS
PROVINCE / REGION
- Preparation and serving of food and refreshments for patients and supporting doctors.
- Linen control (assisting with receiving of clean linen from Laundry) Doctors scrubs control and checking of quantities of scrubs in change rooms early and during the day.
- General housekeeping including assisting with making of patient beds, control of supplies (groceries, Coffee machine, T-shirts), cleaning of dishes, cups, cutlery and crockery, counter surfaces, cupboards and food fridges in Staff and Patient’s Kitchen and Doctor’s Tearoom in ward and theatre, filling and cleaning of Coffee machine and Coffee station.
- Transporting of patients within the facility.
- Assisting with patient surveys digitally, (Survey Monkey)
- Ad hoc tasks given by Registered Nurse in Ward.
- Grade 11 or equivalent qualification.
- Care Worker qualification will be an advantage.
- Previous Private hospital experience will be an advantage.
- Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the hospital.
- Good communication, writing and reading skills.
- Attention to detail, neat and tidy.
- Complying to Quality, Health and Safety, and Infection Prevention Control standards.
- Good accuracy and attention detail skills to maintain high standards in work output.
- Time management and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of special diets, preparation of and maintenance of food hygiene would be an advantage.
- Sense of responsibility and good work attendance.
- Attentiveness given to tasks without constant supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills, the ability to deal with people.
Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes membership of subsidised medical aid, provident funds, leave and a thirteenth (13) cheque.
Candidates who meet the requirements and wish to apply for this position, can send their comprehensive CV’s to email@example.com by 7 February 2024. Should you not hear from us one week after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.