WE ARE SCREENING AND TESTING
- Our pre-screening and COVID-19 testing measures are designed to identify anyone who has COVID-19 or is suspected to have COVID-19 before their arrival at our hospital.
- All patients who are to undergo a procedure are screened and tested for COVID-19.
- All staff members and physicians are screened daily. They do not come to work if there are any sign of symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Staff who wished to, have received COVID vaccinations.
- Parents wanting to enter into theatre with a minor child need to be tested, during the winter period.
- All patients are screened upon arrival.
WE ADHERE TO STRICT INFECTION CONTROL MEASURES
- We require universal masking and wear appropriate protective equipment.
- All staff members, patients and attending family members (if permitted) must wear masks in the facility (except children under age 2).
- All surgical staff wear face masks, face shields, gowns and gloves.
- Surfaces and equipment are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol is always available.
WE MINIMIZE THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE AT THE HOSPITAL AND PRACTICE PHYSICAL DISTANCING
- Our waiting room chairs are spaced part, and only a few patients are allowed in waiting rooms at a time.
- We are limiting who may accompany a patient into our hospitals.
- Our reception and ward are for day surgical patients only.
- There is no emergency or medical patients in our facility -we have no emergency unit or shared reception areas.
- For any further queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.